APPRENTICE ADMINISTRATOR – SOUTHPORT
Southport | Apprentice Administrator
Posted on 26th July 2019
Salary: £138.75 per week
Closing Date: 30th August 2019
Working under the Placement Manager supporting the team to make sure all areas of administration and any other support is covered.
- Dealing with incoming calls and taking messages
- Welcoming people who enter the branch and deal with any queries
- Chasing paperwork from our employees and checking availability
- Preparing interview packs and checking documents
- Stock taking of uniforms and stationary
- Supporting the team with marketing campaigns
- General filing and any other administration tasks
- Competent in dealing with people over the phone and face to face
- Good understanding of MS office, Word and Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- GCSE level English and Math’s
- Experience in an administration role desirable but not essential
This job description outlines the general ways in which it is expected you will meet the overall requirements of this post.
The list of tasks is not an exclusive one and duties may be varied from time to time. This job description is subject to regular review.
Sorry, at this time we can only accept applicants based inside the UK.
We notice you are in United States
If you feel this is an error, please use our contact page to get in touch.
Please do not use the contact form to apply for a position.