Commercial Recruitment Consultant
Southport | Commercial
Posted on 14 Dec 2017
MCL Resourcing is currently recruiting for a recruitment consultant to manage and drive the growth of their Commercial desk. As a recruitment consultant you will be responsible for supporting and fulfilling client requirements, generating new business, interviewing and securing work for candidates.
You will be required to source new business and maintain strong relationships with existing clients. You will advertise jobs, shortlist candidates, develop current client base and deal with the day to day running of the commercial staff.
- Secure new business
- Maintain strong business relations with existing clients
- Interview and shortlist candidates according to clients job specification
- Achieve quarterly targets set by manager
- Maintain an accurate client database, updating accordingly
- Booking of staff to various placements
- Deal with any issues that may arise with temp staff
- Sharing responsibility of on-call phone on alternate weekdays or weekends
- Any other duties deemed necessary to fulfill the requirements of the role
- Confident Communicator
- Working with People
- Drive for Results
- Planning, Organising & Control
- Focus on Service
- Ability to work under pressure
- Time management
- Ability to hit deadlines and targets
- Good at working at a pace and multi-tasking
- A “can do” attitude
- Comfortable with pressure and working to deadlines/targets
- Adept at forming good working relationships
- Good at managing their own workload
- Sales and target driven
- Is self-motivated, driven and pro-active
This is an exciting time to join a dynamic and ambitious company and applicants should be geared towards a challenge and managing their own work-load. This role provides an opportunity to earn good commission based on sales performance and agreed KPI’s. This role requires someone with a strong “can do” attitude, excellent relationship management skills and a strong service mentality.
The MCL Group confirms its commitment to equality of opportunity in all areas of its work. All individuals will be treated in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the Equality Act 2010.
If you feel you have all of the above we want to hear from you! Please apply with a cover letter detailing how you meet the criteria.
Sorry, at this time we can only accept applicants based inside the UK.
We notice you are in United States
If you feel this is an error, please use our contact page to get in touch.
Please do not use the contact form to apply for a position.