SUPPORT WORKER – PENWORTHAM
Penwortham | Healthcare Assistant| Support Worker
Posted on 12 Dec 2018
Salary: £8.32 - £9.32 per hour
Closing Date: 31/03/2019
MCL Resourcing are looking for experienced Support Workers to provide person centred care to clients within local Residential and Nursing homes in Penwortham and surrounding areas.
We are recruiting for Support Workers at a variety of establishments in Penwortham and the surrounding areas.
Do have a natural friendliness and ability to engage with service users?
Do you live in Penwortham or able to get to Penwortham by public transport or own transport?
If you answer yes to the above, then you could be the kind of person we are looking for to join our team!
Rates of Pay:
- £8.32 per hour
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs
- Full or part time
- Early, late, short and/or long day and night shifts
- Various locations or set working location
- Care experience is essential – 6 months in the last 12 months
- Complete our free mandatory training modules
- Two professional references
- Undertake an enhanced DBS (Free, but terms apply)
- Ideally hold a full driving licence or live local to the area
- You must have the right to work within the UK
In return you will receive:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Weekly pay
- Holiday pay
- Flexible Hours
- Regular incentives
- Staff pension and lottery schemes
- Free uniform
- Free training
- Full career development support
MCL Resourcing is a reputable company established in 1999 based in the Northwest with a network of branches. We are committed to support our team to ensure they have the right skills to perform their role and further professional development. MCL Resourcing is a growing company with a variety of opportunity for career progression.
MCL Resourcing confirms its commitment to equality of opportunity in all areas of its work. All individuals will be treated in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation.
Sorry, at this time we can only accept applicants based inside the UK.
We notice you are in United States
If you feel this is an error, please use our contact page to get in touch.
Please do not use the contact form to apply for a position.