Preston | Healthcare Assistant
Posted on 09th October 2019
Salary: 8.50 - 9.00 per hour
Closing Date: 31st December 2019
MCL Resourcing is looking for experienced Care Assistants to provide person centered care to clients within local Residential and Nursing homes in Preston and surrounding areas.
We are recruiting for Healthcare Assistants at a variety of establishments in Preston and the surrounding areas.
Do you have a natural friendliness and ability to engage with service users?
Do you live in Preston or able to get to Preston by public transport or own transport?
If you answer yes to the above, then you could be the kind of person we are looking for to join our team!
Rates of Pay:
- £8.50-£9.00 per hour
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs
- Full or part-time
- Early, late, short and/or long day and night shifts
- Various locations or set working location
- Care experience is essential – 6 months in the last 12 months
- Complete our free mandatory training modules
- Two professional references
- Undertake an enhanced DBS
- Ideally, hold a full driving license or live local to the area
- You must have the right to work within the UK
In return you will receive:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Weekly pay
- Holiday pay
- Flexible Hours
- Regular incentives
- Staff pension
- Free uniform
- Free training
- Full career development support
MCL Resourcing is a reputable company established in 1999 based in the Northwest with a network of branches. We are committed to supporting our team to ensure they have the right skills to perform their role and further professional development. MCL Resourcing is a growing company with a variety of opportunity for career progression.
MCL Resourcing confirms its commitment to equality of opportunity in all areas of its work. All individuals will be treated in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation.
Sorry, at this time we can only accept applicants based inside the UK.
We notice you are in United States
If you feel this is an error, please use our contact page to get in touch.
Please do not use the contact form to apply for a position.