Southport | Commercial
Posted on 23 Nov 2017
Type: fixed term contract to cover maternity leave
MCL are keen to recruitment a Marketing Manager who will be responsible for the administrative co-ordination of marketing and communications initiatives across all divisions within The MCL Group. The role will require assisting the Managing Director and Commercial Director to manage external communication for each division within the Group.
The Marketing Manager will also be responsible for business administrative duties, including assisting the dissemination of company information through various communication channels including the internal company intranet platform as well as maintaining the company websites, ensuring effective relationships with our suppliers including software and website developers. The role will also encompass the development of the social media strategy and subsequent implementation for both brand development and new business generation across all divisions.
- Impressive internal and external communication skills.
- Excellent project management and copywriting skills.
- Be able to plan and implement social media campaigns.
- Up to date computer knowledge including Microsoft Word; Excel; PowerPoint; Outlook and Photoshop.
- Support and manage internal communication channels including business presentations and or client reports/presentations
- Managing and improving internal communication
- Research and implement marketing opportunities for the Group, such as event sponsorships, trade exhibitions and charity events.
- Maintain all web content on the company’s website requiring creative copy skills.
- Manage Marketing Executive/Designer
- Work closely with Commercial Director and Managing Director in relation to Communication, Promotions and Social Media
- Understand and best utilisation of social media
- Management and ownership of company intranet and content
- Suggest other platforms for business promotion
- Any other duties deemed necessary to fulfil the requirements of the role
- Confident Communicator
- Working with People
- Drive for Results
- Planning, Organising & Control
- Focus on Service
The MCL Group confirms its commitment to equality of opportunity in all areas of its work. All individuals will be treated in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation.
Sorry, at this time we can only accept applicants based inside the UK.
We notice you are in United States
If you feel this is an error, please use our contact page to get in touch.
Please do not use the contact form to apply for a position.