Recruitment Resourcer – Southport
Posted on 14 Aug 2018
Salary: £17,500.00 - £18,000.00 per year
Closing Date: 31/10/2018
MCL Resourcing is an innovative recruitment agency providing high quality candidates for clients seeking employees and professionals seeking employment.
Located in Merseyside, we successfully place candidates in employment opportunities throughout the North West of England. MCL Resourcing have an impressive portfolio of long standing client partnerships, from SMEs to blue chip organisations as well as an extensive database of high calibre candidates seeking their next employment opportunity.
MCL Resourcing is currently seeking an organised, self motivated and customer-focused Recruitment Resourcer to recruit staff across our specialised area. The role will be field-based and applicants need to demonstrate their drive and passion to develop and nurture their own client accounts. Working autonomously and with self-motivation is a key attribute to this role. Successful applicants will need to evidence their previous experience of recruitment, time-critical staffing solutions, outstanding service delivery and the ability to maintain excellent client relationships.
- Recruitment of a full range of health care professionals covering broad spectrum of job ranges to support business development, growth and expansion.
- Research and identify appropriate candidates to satisfy job requirements and build talent pools
- Engage with clients to identify shortfalls and requirements for personnel
- Manage and drive performance to achieve KPI’s and targets
- Responsible for business growth throughout the North-West
- First point of contact for candidate and client queries
- Ensure shifts are filled in a timely and professional manner
- Source and recruit quality Healthcare temporary staff
- Manage current clients and develop new business
- Deal with any issues or client concerns effectively and appropriately by following necessary procedures
- Provide cover and support for on-call duties
- Excellent customer service
- Time Management
- Excellent communicator at all levels
- Organising and Planning
- Strong inter-personal skill and communication
- Excellent team player
- Calm and professional when under pressure
- Approachable and friendly
A competitive salary and the opportunity to join a rapidly growing, inventive organisation awaits the right candidate.
Sorry, at this time we can only accept applicants based inside the UK.
We notice you are in United States
If you feel this is an error, please use our contact page to get in touch.
Please do not use the contact form to apply for a position.