Registered General Nurse
Formby | Nurse – RGN/RMN/RNLD
Posted on 15th October 2021
Salary: £19.00 - £20.00 per hour
Closing Date: 31st January 2022
We are currently recruiting for various qualified RGN positions in the Formby area. Our roles are mainly based in care homes in and around the Formby area. You will be responsible for assisting the Registered Home Manager actively working with the team, residents and their families to maintain a high level of care within the home. The ideal RGN will ensure high standards of care, ensuring the home runs in accordance with CQC guidelines and the team are motivated and managed successfully and that the home is run in an efficient manner.
Your Skills and Experience:
- Must be a qualified RGN with a valid NMC PIN and a hands on approach to nursing/care.
- Experience of working in a similar environment.
- Ability to lead, motivate, manage and developing staff.
- Must be able to work under pressure as well as being self -motivated, organised and resilient.
- Have a working knowledge and understanding of care homes policies and procedures and to ensure the home operates within these. As well as risk assessments and care plans, ensuring they are updated and measured on a regular basis.
- You must have the right to work in the UK
- Update DBS check or willing to undergo a DBS check.
- A good standard of English and be able to communicate effectively.
MCL Resourcing is a reputable company established in 1999 based in the Northwest with a network of branches. We are committed to supporting our team to ensure they have the right skills to perform their role and further professional development. MCL Resourcing is a growing company with a variety of opportunity for career progression. MCL Resourcing confirms its commitment to equality of opportunity in all areas of its work. All individuals will be treated in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation.
Sorry, at this time we can only accept applicants based inside the UK.
We notice you are in United States
If you feel this is an error, please use our contact page to get in touch.
Please do not use the contact form to apply for a position.