Preston | Nurse – RGN/RMN/RNLD
Posted on 11th March 2020
Salary: 19.00 - 20.00 per year
Closing Date: 31st December 2020
MCL Resourcing is looking for Registered General Nurses who would like extra shifts and/or part/full-time work in Preston and the surrounding areas.
We have work for Registered Nurses in a variety of establishments in Preston and the surrounding areas.
Hourly Rate: from £19.00-20.00ph (as of April 2020)
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs
- Extra Hours
- Full or part-time
- Various locations or set working location
- Appropriate General Nurse qualification
- Registered with the NMC (PIN)
- Indemnity Insurance
- 6 months experience within the past year
- Require 2 professional references
- Undertake a DBS
- Ideally, must hold a full driving license or live local to the area
- You must have the right to work within the UK
An enhanced DBS check will be required.
In return you will receive:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Weekly Pay
- Flexible Hours
- Regular incentives
- Staff pension
- Free uniform
- Free training
- Full career development support
- Full support with revalidation
MCL Resourcing is a reputable company established in 1999 based in the Northwest with a network of branches. We are committed to supporting our team to ensure they have the right skills to perform their role and further professional development. MCL Resourcing is a growing company with a variety of opportunity for career progression.
MCL Resourcing confirms its commitment to equality of opportunity in all areas of its work. All individuals will be treated in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of gender, marital status, race, religion, color, age, disability or sexual orientation.
Sorry, at this time we can only accept applicants based inside the UK.
We notice you are in United States
If you feel this is an error, please use our contact page to get in touch.
Please do not use the contact form to apply for a position.