REGISTERED NURSES – Leyland
Leyland | Nurse – RGN/RMN/RNLD
Posted on 02 Nov 2018
Salary: £15.80 - £16.80 per hour
Closing Date: 03/12/2018
MCL Resourcing are looking for a Registered Nurses who would like extra shifts and/or part/full time work in Leyland and the surrounding areas.
We have work for Registered Nurses in a variety of establishments in Leyland and the surrounding areas.
£100 CASH BACK FOR ALL NURSES JOINING MCL RESOURCING
Hourly Rate: £15.80 weekdays and £16.80 weekends plus holiday pay
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs
- Holiday Pay
- Full or part time
- Various locations or set working location
- Appropriate General Nurse qualification
- Registered with the NMC (PIN)
- Indemnity Insurance
- 6 months experience within the past year
- Require 2 professional references
- Undertake a enhanced DBS (Free, but terms apply)
- Ideally hold a full driving licence or live local to the area
- You must have the right to work within the UK
In return you will receive:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Weekly Pay
- Flexible Hours
- Regular incentives
- Staff pension and lottery schemes
- Free uniform
- Free training
- Full career development support
- Full support with re validation
MCL Resourcing is a reputable company established in 1999 based in the Northwest with a network of branches. We are committed to support our team to ensure they have the right skills to perform their role and further professional development. MCL Resourcing is a growing company with a variety of opportunity for career progression.
MCL Resourcing confirms its commitment to equality of opportunity in all areas of its work. All individuals will be treated in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation
Sorry, at this time we can only accept applicants based inside the UK.
We notice you are in United States
If you feel this is an error, please use our contact page to get in touch.
Please do not use the contact form to apply for a position.