Senior Healthcare Assistant
Southport | Senior Healthcare Assistant
Posted on 15th October 2021
Salary: £10.40 - £10.90 per hour
Closing Date: 31st January 2022
We are currently recruiting for Senior Healthcare Assistants at a variety of establishments in Southport and the surrounding areas. Do have a natural friendliness and ability to engage with service users? Do you live in Southport or able to get to Southport by public transport or own transport? If you answer yes to the above, then you could be the kind of person we are looking for to join our team!
- Fully flexible shifts to suit you
- Full or part time
- Early, late, short and/or long day and night shifts
- Various locations or set working location
- Care experience is essential – six months within the past year
- Medication administration certificate and proven experience
- Complete our mandatory training modules
- Two professional references
- Undertake an enhanced DBS (terms apply)
- Ideally hold a full driving licence or live local to the area
- You must have the right to work within the UK
In return you will receive:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Weekly pay
- Holiday pay
- Flexible Hours
- Regular incentives
- Staff pension
- Free uniform
- Free training
- New skillset from working in different settings
- Smartphone app to manage shifts
- Full career development support
MCL Resourcing is a reputable company established in 1999 based in the North West with a network of branches. We are committed to supporting our team to ensure they have the right skills to perform their role and achieve further professional development. MCL Resourcing is a growing company with a variety of opportunities for career progression. MCL Resourcing confirms its commitment to equality of opportunity in all areas of its work. All individuals will be treated in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation.
Sorry, at this time we can only accept applicants based inside the UK.
We notice you are in United States
If you feel this is an error, please use our contact page to get in touch.
Please do not use the contact form to apply for a position.