Senior Care Assistants – Preston
Preston | Senior Healthcare Assistant
Posted on 29th January 2019
Salary: £15.80 - £16.80 per hour
Closing Date: 31st March 2019
MCL Resourcing are looking for experienced Senior Healthcare Assistants to provide person centred care to clients within local Residential and Nursing homes in Preston and surrounding areas.
We have work for Healthcare Assistants at a variety of establishments in Preston and the surrounding areas.
Do have a natural friendliness and ability to engage with service users?
Do you live in Preston or able to get to Preston by public transport or own transport?
If you answer yes to the above, then you could be the kind of person we are looking for to join our team!
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs
- Full or part time
- Early, late, short and/or long day and night shifts
- Various locations or set working location
- Care experience is essential
- Medication administration certificate and proven experience
- Complete our mandatory training modules
- 6 months experience within the past year
- Require 2 professional references
- Undertake a DBS
- Ideally hold a full driving licence or live local to the area
- You must have the right to work within the UK
An enhanced DBS check will be required.
In return you will receive:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Weekly pay
- Holiday pay
- Flexible Hours
- Regular incentives
- Staff pension
- Free uniform
- Free training
- Full career development support
MCL Resourcing is a reputable company established in 1999 based in the Northwest with a network of branches. We are committed to support our team to ensure they have the right skills to perform their role and further professional development. MCL Resourcing is a growing company with a variety of opportunity for career progression.
MCL Resourcing confirms its commitment to equality of opportunity in all areas of its work. All individuals will be treated in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation.
Sorry, at this time we can only accept applicants based inside the UK.
We notice you are in United States
If you feel this is an error, please use our contact page to get in touch.
Please do not use the contact form to apply for a position.