SPECIALIST TRACHEOSTOMY NURSES – SOUTHPORT
Southport | Nurse – RGN/RMN/RNLD
Posted on 27 Nov 2018
Salary: £29.92 - £31.22 per hour
Closing Date: 01/03/2019
MCL recruitment is looking for experienced Registered General Nurses with previous experience with tracheostomies in Southport and the surrounding areas.
You will be placed in a specialist centre that provides care and rehabilitation for patients with a physical disability as a result of an acquired brain injury (ABI) or a progressive neurological condition (PNC) as well as those with learning disabilities or individuals suffering from a mental illness associated with conditions such as epilepsy.
Salary up to £31.22 per hour
- Tracheostomy care
- Oral and tracheostomy suctioning (open and closed suctioning)
- 6 months experience of tracheostomy care within the last 18 months
- Familiar with cuffed and uncuffed
- PEG trained-Enteral feeding
- Experience of ventilators preferred or willing to learn
- Tracheostomy inner tube checks and changes.
- Appropriate General Nurse qualification
- Registered with the NMC (PIN)
- Indemnity Insurance
- 6 months experience within the past year
- Require 2 professional references
- Undertake a DBS (Free, but terms apply)
- Ideally hold a full driving licence or live local to the area
- You must have the right to work within the UK
In return you will receive:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Weekly Pay
- Flexible Hours
- Regular incentives
- Staff pension and lottery schemes
- Free uniform
- Free training
- Full career development support
- Full support with revalidation
MCL Resourcing is a reputable company established in 1999 based in the Northwest with a network of branches. We are committed to support our team to ensure they have the right skills to perform their role and further professional development. MCL Resourcing is a growing company with a variety of opportunity for career progression.
MCL Resourcing confirms its commitment to equality of opportunity in all areas of its work. All individuals will be treated in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation
Sorry, at this time we can only accept applicants based inside the UK.
We notice you are in United States
If you feel this is an error, please use our contact page to get in touch.
Please do not use the contact form to apply for a position.