Southport | Counsellor
Posted on 09th October 2019
Salary: 20000.00 - 25000.00 per year
Closing Date: 30th August 2019
EAP Counsellors – Southport – Part Time
Due to expansion within our business, MCL Medics are looking to enhance our team of counsellors in the Southport clinic. We are looking to recruit experienced counsellors who have a recognised counselling qualification. You will be required to deliver the Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) to MCL Medics’ clients in accordance with our policies and procedures. We pride ourselves in delivering expert clinical support and therapeutic interventions to our clients in order to support the health and well-being of their employees.
We are looking for counsellors that are confident in delivering therapeutic support via the helpline and be comfortable working to a time-limited framework whilst always adhering to the BACP code of ethics and practice. You will also be confident in providing information and signposting on a wide range of issues. The ideal candidate will be looking to build upon their existing therapeutic skills and knowledge and will be competent in providing support via support calls, therapy assessments and delivering contracted therapy sessions via various formats.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum of a Level 4 Diploma or Post-Graduate Diploma in Counselling (any theoretical orientation) or equivalent, as well as being a member of an accredited body, such as BACP or BABCP and working towards your accreditation.
- Experience in the delivery of telephone counselling
- Experience of providing information and signposting in a supportive context
- Flexible work attitude and reliable work history
- Self-motivated and committed to providing continuous service
- Excellent communication skills
In return, we offer a competitive salary from £20,000-£25,000 pro rata with various shifts available and an excellent employee benefits package.
Sorry, at this time we can only accept applicants based inside the UK.
We notice you are in United States
If you feel this is an error, please use our contact page to get in touch.
Please do not use the contact form to apply for a position.