Southport | Chef/Cook
Posted on 15th October 2021
Salary: £9.50 per hour
Closing Date: 31st January 2022
MCL Resourcing are looking for experienced Chefs to work in local residential, nursing homes and day centres in Southport and surrounding areas
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs
- Full or part time
- Early, late, short and/or long day shifts
- Various locations or set working location
- Experience is essential
- Require 2 professional references
- Enhanced DBS on Update Service preferrable or an enhanced DBS check will be required
- Ideally hold a full driving licence or live local to the area
- You must have the right to work within the UK
In return you will receive:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Weekly pay
- Holiday pay
- Fully flexible shifts to suit you
- Regular incentives
- Free uniform
- New skillset from working in different settings
- Smartphone app to manage your shifts
- Full career development support
- Refer a friend scheme (£30 each time you refer a friend, terms apply)
MCL Resourcing is a reputable company established in 1999 based in the Northwest with a network of branches. We are committed to support our team to ensure they have the right skills to perform their role and further professional development. MCL Resourcing is a growing company with a variety of opportunity for career progression. MCL Resourcing confirms its commitment to equality of opportunity in all areas of its work. All individuals will be treated in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation.
Sorry, at this time we can only accept applicants based inside the UK.
We notice you are in United States
If you feel this is an error, please use our contact page to get in touch.
Please do not use the contact form to apply for a position.